Veneers are a wafer thin ceramic shell that is placed over the surface of the tooth and bonded to achieve a smooth unnoticeable finish. Veneers are very popular with patients that wish to improve the overall aesthetics of their smile, as veneers will provide your teeth with a look you have always dreamed of.
Veneers can combat a number of problems;
- They can help with the reduction of any gaps and spaces between the teeth.
- They can help improve an uneven smile
- They can hide any damaged teeth or teeth they are cracked or chipped
- They can hide any discoloration of the teeth
- They can help with any crooked teeth (although alternative treatment may be discussed)